A place to Connect, Grow, and Serve
1. It is a really nice day.
2. Grateful to be breathing.
3. Grateful for a someone to teach me how to do my taxes tomorrow.
4. Grateful I have had 4 interviews - I hope I get a job soon!
5. Grateful to be able to put food on the table.
6. Grateful for the practice of decluttering - I have begun De-cluttering for the next 30 days. I am take 45 items to Goodwill. I have actually written the items down and I will get a reciept for my taxes.
Posted on April 6, 2013 at 11:43am
This is a wonderful story. Please take a walk with him in Glasglow, Scotland.
Posted on April 2, 2013 at 11:28am — 1 Comment
AWARE, Awakening White Allies to Racism Everywhere, will meet on Tuesday, March 26, at 7:30 p.m.- 9 p.m. in Room 13/15 of UUCA. All are invited to participate in a conversation that informs the work of creating an authentic multicultural congregation.
The topics for March include "trust" and also response to the wordle posted on the wall of UUCA's upstairs lobby that reflects the values expressed in our community's recent Appreciative Inquiry sessions. Copies of the…Continue
Posted on March 20, 2013 at 8:37pm — 3 Comments
Posted on February 14, 2013 at 10:02am — 2 Comments
Posted on February 13, 2013 at 12:17pm — 1 Comment