A diverse, welcoming community of open hearts and minds since 1948
• Times: Two Services: Sept. 12 - May 19, 2013, 9:15 a.m. and 11:15 a.m.
• What to expect: Format, dress, children, and more. Find out here.
• Name Tags: What do our nametags mean?
• Read, discuss, and listen to past sermons
• What's going on day-by-day? See the UUCA monthly
• UU Annual Holidays and Events: What are they?
Sunday, May 19, 9:15 & 11:15 a.m. The Rev. Mary Ganz joins Dr. Keyes for a service exploring grief, dying, cancer and friendship. Order of Service
Sunday, May 26, 10:15 a.m. SINGLE SERVICE BEGINS. "Memory and Hope" With Rev. Carlton Elliott Smith. Though his final day at UUCA won't be until June 30, Rev. Carlton gives his last sermon to us. He will reflect on his tenure here, with an eye for the future.
Sunday, June 2, 10:15 a.m. "State of the Church Address" - Interim Minister David Keyes. Service will include a Bridging Ceremony -- We celebrate the passage of UUCA 8th graders into Youth Group, and high school seniors as they graduate -- both crossing the symbolic "bridge" to their future. The Annual Meeting and luncheon follows the service.
Sunday, June 9 - Flower Communion Sunday.
Sunday, June 16 - "Baseball as Spiritual Practice" With Dr. Keyes
• What to expect on Sundays: Time, format, dress, children, and
more. Find out here.
• What do our nametags mean?
• What's going on day-by-day? See the UUCA monthly calendar
• What are the UU Annual Holidays and Events?