A place to Connect, Grow, and Serve
• Times: 9:15 & 11:15 a.m.
• What to expect: Format, dress, children, and more. Find out here.
• Name Tags: What do our nametags mean?
• Read, discuss, and listen to past sermons
• What's going on day-by-day? See the UUCA monthly
Sunday, April 6, 9:15 & 11:15 a.m. "Surprised by Joy" With Rev. Dr. Linda Olson Peebles. In a month of Lent and Easter, Passover and liberation, mud and cherry blossoms, we consider the impact of new life, rebirth, and rediscovered joy. How surprising it can be!
Palm Sunday, April 13, 9:15 & 11:15 a.m. "Lessons of the Exodus" With Interim Senior Minister David Keyes. In honor of Passover, we reflect on the great story of liberation, then observe Palm Sunday by preparing for the joy of Easter. Polymnia Handbells will play. Clerestory Choir sings I’ve Been in the Storm So Long, with soprano soloist Phyllis Liner.
Easter Sunday, April 20, 9:15 & 11:15 a.m. "Earth Was Given as a Garden" With Interim Senior Minister David Keyes.
Sunday, April 27, 9:15 & 11:15 a.m. "As I Grow Older, I Tend Toward Piety: Lessons from e.e. cummings" - With guest minister Rev. Rebekah Montgomery. The celebrated poet and painter e.e. cummings was raised in a Unitarian family. As one author wrote, "His life embodied endless conflict between radical individualism and faith in love." In this sermon, we will glean lessons about life, love and art from the brilliant writings of e.e. cummings. Music includes guest musician Karen Rajan playing a solo flute arrangement of Amazing Grace, handbell choir Bellissimo! and choral music set to words by e.e. cummings.
• What to expect on Sundays: Time, format, dress, children, and more. Find out here.
• What do our nametags mean?
• What's going on day-by-day? See the UUCA monthly calendar
• What are the UU Annual Holidays and Events?