The RE Program Includes:
Sunday morning groups for children follow nine-month-long curricular resources that introduce important religious topics through story, discussion, crafts, and other activities.
- Sunday morning learning groups and activities for each age group from nursery through 8th grade at both 9:15 and 11:15
- High School Youth Group at 11:15 Sunday mornings
- Middle- and High School youth activities at other times
- Intergenerational gatherings and learning groups
- Adult Religious Education experiences at other times (found in our publication called "Program Guide" and published in the Arlingtarian).
The summer Sunday RE programs for children are designed as special units.
Our Rainbow Pathways to Lifespan Faith Development also includes service projects, arts and social events, and fun activities during the year.
Within Every RE Group:
- Discussions are open to all ideas and viewpoints, every effort is made to incorporate knowledge from different religious traditions, and no one is required to profess any particular set of beliefs to participate.
- Hands-on social action projects are included, along with other activities, that demonstrate the importance of giving to the broader community and putting our faith into action.
The ministry of learning is woven into the entire life of the congregation - caring of one another and the world, worshiping, bringing forth creativity, and working for justice.
• For Children and Youth
* For Adults
RE Forms and Policies
• Chalice Choir
• Youth Choir
• Youth Group