Serving as a Delegate to General Assembly
- Only UUCA members may be voting delegates to the Unitarian Universalist Association General Assembly (GA).
- UUCA pays GA fees. Travel and food expenses are not covered.
- Familiarize yourself with the business items on the GA agenda. Discuss agenda items with your congregation.
- Learn how to effectively speak in General Session by reviewing the General Session Participation Guide.
- Learn about candidates for election.
- Join the UUA Board of Trustees’ “What to Expect” webinar (typically held in May).
- Delegate FAQs.
- Off-site delegate participation provides an alternative way for congregations to participate in the business of the Association when their delegates cannot physically attend General Assembly.