Adult Education (formerly Wellspring Wednesday)
UUCA offers many opportunities for adult faith development. Our Adult Education classes and workshops meet three times a year: fall, winter, and spring. All are welcome. This is a time to engage in religious community, a time to cultivate our values and beliefs. See our Connections newsletter for the latest announcements on our Adult Ed programming.
Fall 2018 Classes – Click for details.
- Conflict Transformation, w/ Rev. Dr. Terasa Cooley. 1 session on Saturday, Oct. 20, 1 – 4 PM. (Slides from presentation)
- Stretching Your Legacy Dollars, w/ Legacy Team. 1 Session: Oct. 24.
- Gardening for Pollinators, w/ DIG (Doing it Green). 1 Session on Oct. 24.
- Geography of Grace, w/ Tamara Srader and LeeAnn Williams. October thru June. 1st Wednesday
- Life and Writings of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., w/Bill Fogarty. 3 Sessions–10/17 10/24, and 11/7
- Coping with Pet Loss, w/ Jula Kinnaird. 1 session, Wednesday, October 17, 2018, 7-8:30 pm. Registration limit: 15.
- Soul of Aging, w/ David McTaggart. See link for date info
- Adult OWL, w/ OWL Facilitators. 10/21, 11/11, 12/9, 1/13, 2/10, 3/10. 4 PM. Further dates/times to be determined by the group.
- Enneagram, w/ Rev. Dr. Terasa Cooley. Four Sessions: 1/10, 1/17, 1/24, 1/31. 7-9 PM.
Other Adult Faith Development Opportunities
Be sure to sign-up for our church newsletter, Connections, to stay abreast of the many other opportunities for adult faith and community development offered throughout the year.